Welcome To The Willows Preschool
'Staff maintain strong relationships with children and have a very good understanding of how to promote their emotional well-being.'- Ofsted, April 2017.
View the Ofsted report here
The Willows Preschool is based in the grounds of North Bradley Primary School, with whom we hold strong links, and open 9.00 - 15.00, term time. We care for children from two years, including funded two year olds, until they reach school age.
- We aim to create an environment in which children are valued and respected
- We aim to nurture and support children in their social, emotional and physical development
- We aim to support children in increasing their independence, confidence and self esteem
How we will do this:
- By forming good relationships with children and their families
- By teaching through play, allowing them to learn about the world in which they live, and being good role models.
- Through staff having good working knowledge, and experience of, the curriculum and the EYFS.
Please contact Rachael on 01225 769489 or email email@example.com for more information.