Welcome To The Willows Preschool
'Staff maintain strong relationships with children and have a very good understanding of how to promote their emotional well-being.'- Ofsted, April 2017.
View the Ofsted report here
The Willows Preschool is based in the grounds of North Bradley Primary School, with whom we hold strong links, and open 9.00 - 15.00, term time. An earlier start of 8.30 is currently offered but can be subject to demand. We care for children from two years, including funded two year olds, until they reach school age.
- We aim to create an environment in which children are valued and respected
- We aim to nurture and support children in their social, emotional and physical development
- We aim to support children in increasing their independence, confidence and self-esteem
How we will do this:
- By forming good relationships with children and their families
- By teaching through play, allowing them to learn about the world in which they live, and being good role models.
- Through staff having good working knowledge, and experience of, the curriculum and the EYFS.
Please contact Rachael on 01225 769489 or email email@example.com for more information.